Struggling to improve your website conversion rates?
An impactful UX design can increase website visibility and lead you to relevant traffic.
Let’s discuss some of the key factors necessary to understand before you develop UX design to craft an intuitive workflow of your business site.
Employ UX Honeycomb Model
The famous UX model by Peter Morville illustrates how to improve the website UX design and thereby optimize it to increase conversion rates.
- Useful – The website design should match the purpose or idea of your business.
- Usability- The website UX design must be interactive to the visitors and provide an informative experience to the users.
- Desirable- Every element in the web design should deliver a promising user experience to make them visit again.
- Accessible- The website design must be accessible and easy to use even to naive users.
- Credible- The graphical elements in the design should be unique and attractive to improve website credibility.
- Findable- The web UX design must be presented in such a way that it offers flexible site navigation across the website landing pages.
- Valuable- The design structure of the website needs to add value to the users and find solutions to what they are looking for.
Employing all of these seven elements of user experience to carve an impeccable website design.
Use Authentic Visuals and Media
When we discuss improving user experience, images and media are some of the significant elements to attract customers. Creative images easily convey your idea or services to the users rather than a big paragraph of text.
Make sure you input authenticated visuals free from any copyright issue be it videos, gifs, images, or animation. Visuals offer an interactive feel to your customers and will be motivated to know about your services. It offers a sense of satisfaction to visitors and turns them into customers.
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6972249970455151" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
Optimize Content for UX
Apart from interesting visuals, content plays a major role to deliver a seamless user experience. Any website needs to optimize content across the web pages to hunt potential customers. Keep in mind the idea of quality over quantity while adding content to the site.
Moreover, it is important to measure the content credibility and quality to thrive your conversion rates among the competition. Let your content be easy to comprehend to the end-users or they might hesitate to take the intended action.
Appealing Website Design
A great website layout with an eye-catching design will instantly elevate the user’s interest. Creating an appealing website design offers efficient usability, extensive customer engagement, and strategic solutions which determines your valuable proposal to the client.
Developing a responsive website design allows you to influence the better user experience. Basically, leading potential traffic to improve conversion rates.
We hope this article put light on scaling your website visibility through a better UX design and hence gear up the customer conversion metrics.
For more details on developing website UI/UX contact us here.